I believe that my writing has improved very much throughout the length of this course. i have never like writing I always avoided it and tried to do the minimum necessary to pass. But this semester sought out to improve my writing so that it wouldn't continue to be a problem for me in the future. I started off the semester already hoping for it to end because of how much I hated writing. I always thought that I could find a way to avoid it but I can't I realize that now. I can’t keep avoiding the problem, i had to face it. Thats what I did this semester that's was my greatest accomplishment, I face my fear of being forced to write and I feel that I’ve emerged a better writer and person overall.
What helped with that the most was peer review. I always thought that i was the worst writer in the world and I couldn't, but peer review showed me that There was nothing to be ashamed about my writing and that it was a process and not something you do in 15 minutes and expected to be amazing. It shows me that everybody make mistakes, nobody's perfect, and(what haunted me the most) I wouldn't be scrutinized for my poor writing skills. Another thing that helped me was the reviews from my professor which always made me feel like I was not complete horrible and shows me where I could improve. I really like this writing course because it made me a better writer and taught me thats nobody is perfect and boosted my confidence in the fact that I can actually write well.
No comments:
Post a Comment