Thursday, May 21, 2015

Journal Entry 4

 

Beginning my literacy narrative was not hard, but i did come across one obstacle. That obstacle was trying to remember a story that dealt with reading and writing but I always avoided those area in academia because I was very weak in that area( specifically reading). In the beginning I was having trouble remembering what exactly I wanted to talk about and whether enough events occurred that i would be able to meet the minimum page requirements of the paper. When I started writing I began by listing everything i wanted to talk about. after completing that i began to elaborate on every area that I wanted to cover in the literacy narrative. After doing so I began writing them down in the order from which they occurred. I never revised my paper up until that day of peer review and the person that was reviewing pointed out every mistake that i made that could have been easily corrected if i simply revised it. Overall I enjoyed thinking back to my high school days, it brought to mind a lot of fun memories of me hanging out with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment