The research paper was good over all. I felt that the delivery was strong and the global structure was good as-well. Her introduction was very interesting because it of how she started it. She began her introduction with a sentence that made the reader think that he/she knew what was she was gonna say but then changed it to what was actually gonna be discussed. Throughout the paper I was unsure whether or not she was looking at human trafficking as a form of or part of slavery, or the author was saying that human trafficking is slavery.
She gave enough background for the reader. I felt that at the end of the paper she started to go down the path of a call to action for the reader but gave up on it in the beginning of her concluding thoughts about the topic. Overall to reiterate I think that the flow of her paper was strong, at no point in the story was I lost because of a lack of information nor the misunderstanding of any information, She stated her view strong ly in the introduction and her introducing sentence was good.
No comments:
Post a Comment